Thank you for purchasing the Case Study Lab Controls Retrofit and Upgrade session/presentation from the NEBB 2021 Annual Conference in Hawaii. After viewing the presentation, please answer the questions and then you will earn 1 NEBB approved CEC.
Laboratory controls retrofit and upgrade at the Stowers Institute for Medical Research consisted of the following activities:
- Controls retrofit mock-up
- Utilization of the mock-up to determine system programming and additional functions to incorporate energy savings opportunities
- Utilization of the mock-up to determine schedule for implementation
- Integration into the existing building management system
- Utilization of new points to monitor system operation and incorporation into a continuous commissioning software application
Speaker Bio: Don is the President of AccuTec Services, Inc., providing TAB, Commissioning and FHT and CPT Services. Don is a Mechnical Engineer with 40 years experience in the design and construction industry. He is part President of NEBB and the past chairman of the CPT Committee for NEBB.
Please click the box below - either the green square button or the course title - to get started on your new NLC course!